Sunday, March 20, 2011

I made it!!!

For the past few months i have been jotting down random thoughts into statuses on various mediums. An attempt to express my perspective in the various issues................I must admit i never thought about blogging. perhaps due to a lack of time or whatever it was, but it never crossed my mind.
But recently there has been a shift in this thought process. The urge to express in simple but true words was too much for me to fight against. Despite the fact that i am aware of the lack of consistency on my part due to the time constraints i am about to make my mark on this virtual world.
So here i am with my first ever blog entry. I am now officially a part of the circle where words are the only tool one would use to slash the opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment